Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #1

Welcome to the Stampin' Royalty Challenge Blog's first challenge!!! We are so excited to have you join us and can not wait to see what you come up with!

This week’s challenge is a Birthday Theme Challenge, since we are celebrating the birth of Stampin' Royalty.

The rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout or 3D project using the a birthday theme as your inspiration.

You will also need to link back to our blog. Once we get our blinkie up and going, you will need to display it on your blog in order to participate, but for now, linking back here is all you need to do.

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery. If you upload your card to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#1. Then use the Mr. Linky found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Note: Mr. Linky will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, January 12th.

Make sure to check back on Wednesday, January 13th to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Design Team:

By: Sandra Farrell

By: Heather Johnston


By: Angela McKay


By: Jody Makela




By: Sabriena Satchwell


By: Meilani Z. Smith


26 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Congratulations for the first challenge. I just entered mine :)

    Hany
    xxx
    www.coba-ini-itu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website - very pretty and inspiring! Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about your new challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your new site! Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new Challenge! Thanks for the sweet comment. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples! I can't wait to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You girls have set up a beautiful blog, looks like it's going to be fun. I'm entering a Party Favor just to mix things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is awesome and I just love all of your samples. Wishing you all the best and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for inviting me to enter your first ever challenge. This is my first challenge entry as well so it's firsts all round. Thank you also for your lovely comments about my card. I look forward to more challenges and congrats on the beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new blog. I've never entered a challenge yet but thought it would be cool to try. Thanks for inviting me! Way to start the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invitation to join in your challenge. It's always fun to do challenges and keep ourselves inspired! Wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay - congrats on your new challenge blog - I'm a sucker for challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely cards from the DT - thank you for the invitation, Sandra! am following along and will try to play along once i'm caught up with stuff around here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just entered my second entry for this birthday theme.

    Hany

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the invitation. Congratulations for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Looks like fun & look how many you've got playing already! Hope I can jump on the bandwagon!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Added my card! Hope you like it and will visit my blog!

    http:/barbsbestcreations-barbgmitro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I just enter to your page and I love it. Love the color and the name. It is very stylish. You really did a great job. I definatly will grab your badge on my blog. Congratulations and good luck on this new project. Best regards, farida

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your new challenge blog! Wonderful inspiration cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the blog and have tried to enter a pouch (if I have figured out Mr. Linky LOL); there is a lot of inspiration here, so at the least I will follow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there! I found your website and love challenges! Just posted my birthday card! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Sandra for visiting my blog and inviting me over to your new challenge blog! I have posted my card and also put your badge on my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found your blog through my local stamp shoppe and decide to try your challenge. I had so much fun with it. I have linked my card and have listed you in my blogs that I follow! Good luck and can't wait to see your next challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome blog and great first challenge!! Now to grab your badge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oops - very red face here - my apologies, the first link went to the wrong place on my blog - can you please delete it? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete