Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #3

It is time for another Stampin' Royalty challenge! This week we are challenging you to create a Single Layer Project.

The rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout or 3D project using only one layer!

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery and make sure to add a link back to our blog letting people know you are participating in one of our challenges! Feel free to grab our badge located over in the left hand column. Remember: If you upload your card to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#3. Then use the Mr. Linky found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Note: Mr. Linky will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, January 26th.

Make sure to check back on Wednesday, January 27th to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses. (Don't forget if you click on the name of each Goddess it will take you to her personal blog where you can find out all the secrets on how she created her project!)

By: Sandra Farrell


By: Heather Johnston


By: Angela McKay


By: Jody Makela


By: Sarah Newman


By: Sabriena Satchwell


By: Meilani Z. Smith




13 comments:

  1. Oooh that is a toughie - I am the layering queen LOL.

    Gorgeous examples DT! Totally impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't done a single layer anything is sooooo long. these are all absolutely gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples! This may be a tough one. I just love to layer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this stamp for a long time, and it was perfect for your challenge, thanks for making me dig in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thankies ladies for a wonderful challenge - it's great to make a one layered card sometimes - and they're so quick & easy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ang! Seriously, 5 min cards are all I do! I'm not a layer queen...simple is the way I roll on cards! I did have fun doing this challenge, think this card will be my Feb workshop card! So THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge ladies, it is always so difficult to do one layer cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing all your examples - it is great having these challenges to help me think of new ways to do cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really fun challenge this week, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, a one-layer card is certainly a challenge for me. I always feel that there should be something else.......... Great challenge though and thanks for the inspiration.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Goddesses! Just discovered your challenge blog ... and decided to play along. Can't wait to see what's up next! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ladies I bow down to everyone who has posted and all of the Goddesses for this challenge. The first time I guess I took an easy way out when I made a window, so this time I made a full front card. Wasn't sure if I could enter again so I thought if you would just like to visit and see them, please pop on over to http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-layered-card-attempt-2-sympathy.html.
    You have a wonderful site...and on the brighter note...I think I lost some brain cells over this challenge..I must sadly admit I found it hard, but wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete