Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Goddess Picks For Challenge #10

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!!! We had a lot of fun with this week's challenge. And apparently so did all of you who participated. We're so glad you came and played with us at Stampin Royalty. Well, this week we had three very clear winners. And just before we get to the winners, I'd like to add a note about winner's badges. If you partipate and you are a winner then please email me at slfarrell@shaw.ca and I will send you the html code for the winner's badge. And on to this week's winners in no particular order.



3 comments:

  1. AHHHH WHAT??????????????????? I am a goddess pick! How awesome! Thanks girls!
    You all know how much I love your blog and challenges each week, not to mention your personal blogs too! so I am really excited! what a great honour!
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, ladies for picking my card. All those beautiful creations, I know it was a tough decision. I'm honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile first thing this morning when I checked your site for the new challenge! Wow thanks so much for picking my card! I love seeing everything your design team creates and look forward to playing again!

    ReplyDelete