Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #15

It's Wednesday and you all know what that means... a NEW Stampin' Royalty Challenge! This week the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses are challenging you to Keep it Simple, Sweetie (KISS).

As always the rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout, My Digital Studio project or 3D project using the theme 'KISS' as your inspiration.

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery and make sure to add a link back to our blog letting people know you are participating in one of our amazing challenges! Feel free to grab our badge located over in the left hand column. Remember: If you upload your card to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#15. Then use the Mr. Linky found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with! Note: Mr. Linky will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, April 20th.Make sure to check back on Wednesday, April 21st to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses. (Don't forget if you click on the name of each Goddess it will take you to her personal blog where you can find out all the secrets on how she created her project!)

By: Sandra Farrell


By: Jody Makela


By:
Angela McKay


By:
Sarah Newman


By:
Sabriena Satchwell


By:
Shanda Stirk


By:
Meilani Z. Smith

- Meilani just had an adorable baby girl and won't be with us for the next few weeks as she is getting in some quality mommy time right now.
:-)

14 comments:

  1. love to enter usually forget to comment simple is good, we don't need several layers and baubles anyway. see my blog at tiya-b.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not this is a super simple card coming from me! Thanks for the great challenge,
    Katt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful challenge for this week...nice and simple...the DT inspirations are awesome.

    stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny I came across your challenge site and this weeks challenge! I don;t normally kee p it simple and for some reawson I did with this card! Perfect! Thank YOU!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples ladies, love to play here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great samples by everyone! I'm happy to take part for the first time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun challenge! I made some simple masculine cards! Thanks for the inspiration with the DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think simple cards are quick to do but find myself eventually adding to it, as you will see in my dual post. Thanks for your great challenges. Your samples are all beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hey:)

    Just submitted 5 cards on one post--I figured I didn't need to take up too many numbers on the list...if you would prefer me to individually submit them...I can:) Thanks so much for this challenge--it reminds me that I need to make CAS cards every so often!

    http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/04/hippity-hop2nd-day-for-growing-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the opportunity to play...I have linked the same post/2 different, very different cards : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have sent in a card to a challenge for my first time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just sent my card in...hope you like it! :)

    Please check out my challenge blog: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

    Happy Stamping!
    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete