Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #32

This week the Stampin' Royalty Goddess's are challenging you to a colour challenge using *Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Daffodil Delight*

The rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout, 3-D Project or My Digital Studio project using the colour combo above as the main inspiration behind your project.

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery and make sure to add a link back to our blog letting people know you are participating in one of our challenges! Feel free to grab our badge/button located over in the left hand column. Remember: If you upload your project to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#32. Then use the 'inLinkz' found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with! :-)

Note: 'inLinkz' will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, August 17th. Make sure to check back on Wednesday, August 18th to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses. (Don't forget if you click on the name of each Goddess it will take you to her personal blog where you can find out all the secrets on how she created her project!)

And for extra inspiration this week we are so pleased to introduce this week's super talented guest designer Denise Pettingill!

By: Denise Pettingill - My Ink Imprint


By: Sandra Farrell - Stamper on The Shore


By:
Angela McKay - North Shore Stamper


By: Sarah Newman - All Inked Up


By: Sabriena Satchwell - Little Miss Scrapalicious


By: Shanda Stirk - Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Craft



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples, ladies. Love this color combination. Thanks for the opportunity to be a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... beautiful samples by the DT!! Love this color combo, thanks so much for telling me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sandra for directing me over here! LOVE your blog... and I loved this color combo! I was able to make a card with it today!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very lovely color combation! Enjoy all the beautiful samples. Good job ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, this is beautiful, thanks for inviting men. I need to hurry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra, thanks for bringing your blog to my attention. As you can see, I took the challenge. Hope you like it. Love all the wonderful creations that are shown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry, but I made a card for this #32 challenge and posted it. I know I am too late, just wanted to let you know anyway.

    ReplyDelete