Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stampin ' Royalty Challenge #134

Buttons!!
Create a card, scrapbook page, 3-D, or My Digital Studio project using BUTTONS, then upload it to your blog or public gallery and be sure to add a link back here letting people know you're participating in our challenge!
For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses! (Click on the name of each Goddess to take you to her personal blog where you can find the secrets on how she created her project!)

Sandra Farrell 

Angela McKay

Georgeann Manning

 Stasia Sloma 

Carrie Rhoades
 
 Jenn Picard


 Sandie Conner

  • Feel free to grab our badge/button located over in the left hand column!
  • Check back Wednesday, August 1st, for our Goddess Picks of the Week and a New Challenge!
  • **Remember, to be considered for Top Picks, your project must only be entered in 3 challenges or less, ours and 2 others, and add a link back to our page!**
  • If you upload your project to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#134 Then use the 'inLinkz' found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing inspiration from the DT, thank you ladies. This is a super challenge site and I love playing along here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, love the creations, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never did a challenge until last week, after many years of blog hopping looking at all of your fun creations. I just had to give it a try, and it was so much fun, I did it again :) Leave it up to me to go back for seconds!!
    I sure LOVE the BUTTON challenge. I will really have to pull out some treasures and use more of my famous button collection. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO INSPIRE US!!

    ReplyDelete