Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Guest Designer Call Results!!!

All we can say is

WOW!!!!!

We were so impressed with each of the submissions for the Guest Designer Challenge that we decided that we would like to have ALL of them join us with their creativity!!

Congratulations to:

Haley Kew

Kathy Schweinfurth

Pink Unicorn

Shauna Cundick

The Goddesses are SUPER excited to have these talented ladies join us in designing for the summer months!

If you see your name above, please email me at stampinroyalty@gmail.com for further instructions!!





2 comments:

  1. WOW, congrats to the new DT...I cannot wait to see what you all inspire me with....woohoo!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, congrats to the new DT...I cannot wait to see what you all inspire me with....woohoo!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete