Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stampin Royalty Goddess Picks For Challenge #73

Thanks so much to everyone who played along this week!!! I really enjoyed the original takes on the sketch. There was a lot of variety, but the sketch still came through. Great work ladies. We're so sorry to say that we had a lot of trouble commenting on your blogs this week. Blogger was acting funny again. Thank you all again so much for playing! We really enjoyed visiting all your blogs and seeing your amazing work! Without further ado, here are our Top Picks. Please email me at stampinroyalty@gmail.com for your top picks badge.
Mona



1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I have been on vacation and just trying to catch up on crafty things! What a fun surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card! I enjoy your challenges and look forward to playing with more! Thanks for the fun challenges and awesome inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete