Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #17

This week the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses are challenging you to use your PUNCHES.

As always the rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout, My Digital Studio project or 3D project using your punches as your inspiration.

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery and make sure to add a link back to our blog letting people know you are participating in one of our amazing challenges! Feel free to grab our badge located over in the left hand column. Remember: If you upload your card to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#17. Then use the Mr. Linky found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with! (Note: Mr. Linky will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, May 4th. Make sure to check back on Wednesday, May 5th to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!)

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses. (Don't forget if you click on the name of each Goddess it will take you to her personal blog where you can find out all the secrets on how she created her project!)

By: Sandra Farrell


By:
Jody Makela


By: Angela McKay


By: Sarah Newman


By:
Sabriena Satchwell


By: Shanda Stirk


By:
Meilani Z. Smith




11 comments:

  1. Lovely Dt Creations .thanks for another great challenge.
    hugs jude:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, and I have to say that your girls are punch queens. Love all the DT work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challange...I messed up a little but I had fun with it...the DT samples and inspirations were fabulous...TFS.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have punches on the front and inside of my easel card. Enjoy and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another wonderful challenge! I can't wait to see what people will come up with!
    All your cards are beautiful, and the talent out there is just amazing! I really love stamping! (and punching!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning DT samples ... all so beautiful! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Challenge and Great Examples! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used punches on the corners of my image paper. Some great cards shown here on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made another card using an old corner punch that I have had from SU.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i used my most useful punch for my card.. hehe! I'm just starting to scrap and only have 3 actually.. hehe!:) it was wonderful finding your site.. just entered my first challenge for your site..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration...Just found you Challenge and my card fits, so here it is.

    ReplyDelete