Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Goddess Picks For Challenge #17

Wow Ladies, we had a fabulous week here at Stampin' Royalty. Thanks to all of you who entered, and some of you entered multiple times. Firstly I wanted to make a special mention of our first entrant from the toddler set. This adorable card below was made by Luana for her Nana for Mother's Day. You can find more details on her mom Natasha's blog. Click her name for more details, or scroll down to Natasha's winning entry. Talk about a family with talent! I'd be so proud if my 3 year old had that sense of space and colour. Congratulations to all our winners and don't forget to email me directly for your winner's badge. slfarrell@shaw.ca


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Goddess picks this week, as always. I am loving that dinosaur, i havent ever seen one like that before. SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card and congrats to the other picks. Those are some fun punch pals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Many thanks for choosing Luana's card - and mine. Congrats to the other picks - there is a lot of talent out there!

    ReplyDelete